Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

puisi tuk sang kekasih

actually there is the biggest fear in my heart the deepest of our relationship,
about which we will be lived more seriously.

I'm afraid, unable to live it.
I'm afraid I can not.
I feared people's views on me.
I fear everything.

but
honestly I also want that happening to us.
I want you to be a good father later for my child.
I want us to be a happy family, the perfect family.

but
forgive my fear that ...
because I was really confused.

but calm was my love I've always loved you,
ever.
until I could not open my eyes again
and until I end my story in this world ..

LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori just remember love dengan judul puisi tuk sang kekasih. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://indahyahya.blogspot.com/2011/02/puisi-tuk-sang-kekasih.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: indah yahya - Senin, 21 Februari 2011

2 komentar untuk "puisi tuk sang kekasih"